Monday, January 17, 2011

Bridal Shoot Wedding Vendors

 

The Vision


In the fall of 2010 I pitch an idea to a talented friend of mine to do a photo shoot to build our portfolios. Not only was she in, but took it to a whole other level. She contacted a studio, florist, an event planner and baker. We got two makeup artist and eight models involved. We were inspired by the 'trash the dress' trend, using already married women in our life as models. She took the concept I had for each model and captured them in our home town, Tacoma, WA. We love T-town! Our visions came together perfectly. I'm so grateful for all of these amazing women in my life who are beautiful on the inside and out!
Meet Latasha of Latasha Haynes Photography. She is one of the most driven people I know. Her energy is contagious. We met at woman's bible study. It's amazing who God will align you with the if you put Him first. Over the last year I have watched her and her husband Isaiah grow their photography business from the ground up. I'm so glad they didn't move to the east coast. Their great vision and faith inspire and sharpen me.I'm so thankful for all they have sown into me. I am blessed to have them in my life! They love capturing life's candid moments. They specialize bold, urban lifestyle portraiture. Check out their amazing work!


Meet Makeup Artist, Anna Groves. She loves to educate women on how to be their best. We share a passion for making women look and feel beautiful! We met serving with our talents at our annual woman's event at church. Anna is so gifted and professional. I am thankful for this woman in my life. Check out her artistry! Makeup by Anna Groves






I so appreciated Cara coming out to apply makeup that day.
Loved the air-brushing. Check out her work at Cara Mia Color Studio.










A special thanks to Dawnet Davis of A Piece of Cake Weddings and Events (2011 pick for Best of Knot Weddings) for the stylish backdrop and Jacqui Ziebell of  Jacquis Cakes for the stunning cake. It not only
looked good, it tasted amazing!



And last but not least, gorgeous flowers by Paisley Petals. A boutique wedding and event florist specializing in creating custom florals that reflect the style of each client. Recently voted Best of Knot 2011! Congratulations!

Paisley Petals on Facebook

http://www.paisleypetals.com





No comments:

Post a Comment