Monday, January 3, 2011

About Me... Kristal Locke

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!


I am a hair stylist based out of beautiful Tacoma, WA. I specialize in weddings, photo shoots, and fashion shows. I love making people look and feel their best. I've been doing hair as long as I can remember. I received advance training in Seattle, WA and been a designer at the Puget Sound's leading salon for seven years now. I've styled countless bridal parties, photo sessions and events, including Seattle Fashion Week.

I am a wife of a wonderful man, Shih Tzu mother, and coffee addict. I'm passionate about serving people. I am so blessed and strive to be a blessing to others.

Pictures last forever! You should look your best. That's where I come in. Let me make your day a little easier. You'll have total peace of mind. It would be an honor to be a part of your special day! ~Kristal Locke


 

Check my latest styles on Facebook!  



No comments:

Post a Comment